About the Lopez Island Historical Society
The Lopez Island Historical Society Museum is located in the heart of Lopez Village on Weeks Road, across from Islander's Bank. View in Google Maps.
The museum is open noon to 4:00pm, Wednesday through Sunday, from May through September.
We are also open year-round for research projects by appointment. Call 360.468.2049 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff and Board
- Executive Director: Mark Thompson-Klein
- President: Karen Alexander
- Vice-president: Becky Smith
- Treasurer: Charles Givens
- Secretary: Mary Fagerholm Reece
- Trustees: Gary Alexander, Ralph Bladt, Ande Finley, Pat Kuentzel, Stepper LeBoutillier, Bill Lewis, Jim Pinkham
- Collections staff: Christi Carter, Connie Kyser
Marvin Brown and Margaret Bell Brown pose in convertible automobile in front of kelp plant at Port Stanley. Automobile is a 1909 Model T Ford.